Xendit is an Indonesian fintech company that provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia. Xendit processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses grow exponentially. We serve these companies by providing a suite of world-class APIs and a dashboard UI that simplifies processes.
Our main focus is to build the most advanced payment rails for South-east Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments in South-east Asia simple, secure and easy for everyone. We currently serve SMEs to some of the region’s largest tech startups and also giant-sized businesses like Samsung. We process millions of transactions monthly, growing 8% month on month for the last 3 years. We are trusted and backed by some of the largest VCs in the world, who invested in Facebook, Slack, Twitch and Grab, and are alumni of the prestigious YCombinator (S15).
About Product Management
Our product management team sets the direction for our growing portfolio of products. As advocates of our customers, we collaborate closely with a diverse group of engineers, designers, and business partners to achieve a common goal: shipping high-quality products that help our merchants succeed.
Product managers at Xendit play the role of being the “glue” that binds many functions together in our organization. We interact with our customers, create roadmaps, analyze business processes, design user-facing flows, and facilitate with stakeholders to turn their visions into reality — while having fun along the way.
As a Associate Product Manager, Payment Channel Integrations you’ll build payment channel integrations that empower our customers to accept payments from their customers’ preferred payment methods
Your primary goal will be to reliably deliver high-quality payment experiences for merchants using our Checkout product across multiple use cases (one-time and recurring payments) and across markets (currently Indonesia and the Philippines).. You’ll work closely with each of the payment channel teams at Xendit, as well as external partners, to define payment experiences that delight end customers.
You’ll serve as the first and best customer for many payment channels, aggregating and balancing the needs of over 70% of Xendit’s merchants.
- Reliably prioritize and deliver payment channel integrations
- Work with Engineering & Design to ideate, build, and iterate on payment experiences
- Deeply understand the end customer experience when paying online, and advocate for end customers when designing solutions with channel teams and external partners
- Define and own success metrics for your initiatives (e.g., payment channel adoption, conversion rates), continuously iterating towards your performance goals. Also define failure metrics that decide when to move on to the next version
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. Sales, money-in teams, NUX, TPI, etc.) to drive the end-to-end success of your projects from through the stages of initial conception, launch, and scale
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
You may be a good fit if
- You have 1-2 years of experience, including 0-to-1 in product development.
- You thrive in ambiguity and a very quickly changing environment
- You’re comfortable balancing competing tradeoffs
- You have strong product vision, instincts, and empathy for the customer experience
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- You take complete ownership of your product. The buck stops with you
- You not only welcome feedback from customers and teammates but you thrive on it
- You are a skilled communicator, can champion a product without authority, and work well with a breadth of stakeholders including engineering, business people, and C-level executives
What we care about
Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
You’re like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule.
You’re remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can’t find someone who raves about you then it’s unlikely we will too.