Tradeshift is looking for a Suzhou-based, Associate Product Manager to join our kick-ass product teams. You will be a key member of a Chinese, cross-functional and self-driven product team that includes 25+ engineers, a designer, a user researcher and a Senior Product Manager.
At Tradeshift, we want to change the way companies do business together - globally. Our platform for business interactions allows our customers to simply manage complex transactions around the planet. From invoicing to collaborative workflow to financial solutions, we’re leveling the field for large & small players, making the most complex business transactions engaging for real people! We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
We expect you to enjoy engaging with customers directly to ensure your product’s roadmap is aligned with their needs. Additionally, you will be building the vital tools needed to increase user adoption. And we expect that you understand how your technical solutions contribute to realizing a broader vision, and that you have a passion for interacting with many different people to achieve a goal.
What you would be doing:
- Act as product owner for relevant product teams and work with team members to deliver compelling products loved by users
- Define the vision for the product through a roadmap and near term backlog
- Based on market and competitive knowledge and through input from internal stakeholders, regularly prioritize the backlog
- Through data driven insights, evaluate and communicate effectiveness of features released and make follow up recommendations
- Challenge traditional solutions for customer problems by proposing disruptive solutions that create unique value based on the Tradeshift network
- Maintain a keen awareness of the market landscape as it relates to how enterprise supply chains get connected and interact with each other
- 3-5 years of product management or relevant entrepreneurial experience in a based SaaS (software as a service) company
- Passionate about the space: You love the world of business apps that have highly engaged users
- Self-motivated, energetic, ambitious and passionate go-getter who can thrive in a challenging, but rewarding, fast-paced startup environment
- Technology tinkerer and creative thinker - someone who can dream up big opportunities and through passion, persistence and attention to detail, drive the team to deliver on them
- Familiarity with agile product development practices - and preferably experience working among global engineering teams
- Ability to execute on aggressive and dynamic product development timelines with competing resources and priorities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Advanced degree in ComputerScience/Math/Engineering; MBA preferred
Culture & Perks:
• Ambitious international startup environment in China
• Career and professional development opportunities
• Being part of a super dedicated, agile team of very skilled people
• A competitive compensation package including bonus
• Trips to tech camps in the United States and Denmark for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
• Commercial insurance plan which includes medical insurance, accident insurance, disability, life insurance etc.
• Company activities such as annual travel, team building and much more!