About the role
Support the team on various projects under PR, MX and ORM. Ensure that the plans and priorities set by the team are effectively coordinated and executed. Gain an overview of the entire business, key strategic projects, and understand how the Brand & Marketing team functions. Work closely with multiple stakeholders across the organization to build greater brand awareness.
- PR & LinkedIN
- Daily monitoring for the brand and competition, and research on key trends in the flexible workspace industry
- Work with the agency to identify key trends, industry news and experts/peers to engage with
- Take appropriate follow up action on ongoing activities to ensure timely closure
- Evaluate media and award opportunities for leadership team
- Draft/ evaluate content assets to ensure alignment with brand tonality and messaging for PR & LinkedIN
- Agency management - Track and maintain PR goal sheet, weekly PA report, invoicing, regular engagement on LinkedIn piece
- Ensure quality of content, incorporation of feedback, and timely closures
- Coordinating with program managers to ensure regular update of the metrics sheet
- Coordinate with the community/sales team for MX content and timely procurement
- On-ground support for video shoots and content collection from the member base or respective departments
- Ensure maintenance of go-live timelines for posts, as set by the social team
- Connect with the social and media team to check if the posts are promoted per the strategy and objectives
- Daily monitoring and tracking of social actions taken by competing brands
- Follow-up with agencies and internal teams for data collection
- Assist in preparing competition dashboard reports and analysis
- Track trending topics and gathering opportunities to engage/banter
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Journalism, Communications, or Public Relations
- Proven track record of 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Well-versed with social media, online tracking tools and LinkedIN
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to manage varied stakeholders
- Experience in working with various media agencies/ influencers/ think tanks
- Proactive and ability to work independently and with the team
- Flexible and able to handle fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage vendors, budgets and reports
- Ability to identify issues/gaps, and recommend solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer
WeWork India is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our employees and members. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to embody our values and all aspects of employment including the decisions to hire and promote, are based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
Our total rewards philosophy is aimed at providing compensation that is competitive, performance linked and helps us attract and retain the talent we need to drive our business forward and serve our members. As part of WeWork India, our commitment to you is that you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters collaboration, flexibility and inclusion.