Adthena is growing fast and we need a talented associate recruiter and experienced sourcer to help us rapidly scale our business.
This year we're looking to hire a number of key roles on our Product, Sales, Marketing, and Customer teams to help us achieve important goals and we’d love you to help us get there. You’ll be working with smart and curious people, who are passionate about what we do and the customers we serve.
You'll often be the candidate’s first and main contact, so we're looking for you to be an advocate for them and a champion for our values, who will be committed to building a company where everyone feels they belong.
Note: This is a contract-to-hire temporary position with the potential to join our team permanently after review.
Main Responsibilities and Activities:
- Manage recruitment activity for Adthena, focusing on sourcing and scheduling, and assisting in other key areas of the recruitment cycle including screening through to managing offers and onboarding.
- Act as the evangelist of Adthena’s core values, ensuring we only progress those who are truly a value fit and culture add.
- Build excellent partnerships with the people team and hiring managers, to ensure we effectively meet our recruitment goals and are confident in identifying the skills and attitudes we need.
- Ensure we offer all candidates that we engage with, a highly positive and respectfully candid candidate experience.
- Utilise appropriate channels to support our employer brand - regularly utilising relevant content and working with the people and marketing team to increase engagement.
- Contribute ideas to iterate our recruitment process including what sourcing channels we use, our selection process, how we advertise, and much much more.
Required Experience for the Role:
- Strong Recruitment Experience, especially within Sourcing and Coordination.
- Confidence: You are confident in building partnerships - working together to hire the best talent, contributing to ideas, and pushing back when needed.
- Well-versed with a variety of sourcing techniques including, but not limited to: Job Boards, LinkedIn Recruiter, Angel List, X-Ray Searching, MeetUps etc. .
- Meticulous attention to detail and organisation skills. You’ll keep our ATS and other systems updated regularly to ensure accurate reporting.
- Commitment to DE&I and Belonging
Desired Experience for the Role:
- In-house at a startup preferred but not essential.
- Recruiting tech people a distinct advantage, but also an ability to recruit across a range of functions and levels.
- Supporting with C-level partners.
- Working in a remote-first environment.
Key Attitudes and Behaviours:
Self-Starting and Managing
Passionate and Positive
Attention to Detail
Flexibility and Adaptability
Get Shit Done
Freedom with Responsibility
Smart and Always Improving
Deliver Remarkable Quality