About the Role
- Regional marketing associates are points of contact for all marketing support in their respective region.
- They are the subject matter experts on the market, and have deep insight into each micromarket’s nuances.
- They feed insights into the overall brand strategy and push the central marketing in the right direction with respect to region-wise marketing strategy.
- They work closely with the regional sales and community teams to ensure on the ground marketing support.
- Work closely with the territory Sales team to extend support for demand generation for new openings and distressed buildings. Work on a leads based target.
- Utilize all marketing levers in the central marketing team to drive a holistic marketing plan for the region by setting priorities and aligning strategy.
- Identify needs opportunities for events, on the ground activations, partnerships and any other marketing activity required to drive awareness or lead generation goals for the market. Brief the central marketing team to create the required marketing material/ content.
- Coordinate the execution of marketing activities on the ground and provide reports and feedback to the central marketing team on the same.
- Monitor competitor activity and provide in-depth competition analysis on a regular basis.
- Work on an events calendar for the region with the aim of generating awareness and leads. Work on programming + execution of the same and also coordinate post event marketing activities, including emails and salesforce tracking of leads.
- Identify key partnership avenues and enable these collaborations along with the central marketing team.
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- Executing all partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- 2-3 years of experience and good understanding of basic marketing processes and principles.
- Well versed with tools such as Salesforce, Lead Management Systems and Data Analytics.
- Willingness to travel locally and to the head office as required.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to manage varied stakeholders.
- Ability to manage vendors, budgets and reports.
- Previous experience managing events and partners is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to maintain strong relationships, Strong cross-cultural skills and versatility in dealing with different types of partnerships.
- Approachable, with an ability to engage partners at all levels.
Equal Opportunity Employer
WeWork India is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our employees and members. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to embody our values and all aspects of employment including the decisions to hire and promote, are based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
Our total rewards philosophy is aimed at providing compensation that is competitive, performance linked and helps us attract and retain the talent we need to drive our business forward and serve our members. As part of WeWork India, our commitment to you is that you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters collaboration, flexibility and inclusion.