Job Location: Mumbai
B2B & Retail business development responsibilities:
- Execution of data analysis tools and processes amongst the business channels in order to generate insightful conclusions and action items to improve the business.
- Audit the quality of field level execution of the sales teams, suggest gaps and take corrective action (like India post promoters, banks, rural CAC)
- Share daily/ weekly reports with the sales team / sales heads for all the above parameters
- Developing initiatives such as incentive programs and manpower management for the India team wherever required.
- Manage the launch of new products in terms of internal communication, partner communication and product launch campaign.
- Creating and executing internal timely surveys on new product ideas, marketing campaign effectiveness and operational excellence
- Followups with the sales team of different countries on execution of recognized tasks
Data Management responsibilities:
- Developing and executing predictive models and advanced analytics.
- Machine learning, predictive analytics, data mining, advanced analytics, statistics, workload prioritization, operations research, risk analysis, streaming analytics, anomaly detection, exploratory data analysis, ETL, event log processing, mathematical modeling, graph/network analysis, data visualization, data access, storage and retrieval
- Handling, maintenance & improvement of softwares such as Salesforce, Android apps, Angaza, Looker and SAP on a daily basis.
- Independently researching statistical techniques and their application to the business
- Monitoring existing predictive models for ongoing efficiency and stability; performing refreshes as necessary.
- Communicating findings and recommendations via written and oral presentations; conveying a clear understanding of business implications.
- Effectively handling data through quality checks and appropriate transformations; expertly and efficiently handling large datasets.
- Documenting activities in an organized manner to facilitate knowledge retention.
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree within an engineering/commerce field.
- +80% marks throughout their primary and secondary education career.
- Strong analytical skills to effectively apply statistical methodologies in addressing business challenges
- Predictive modelling and analytics background, either through direct experience, or a relevant degree
- Skilled user of Java, R or Python
- Skilled user of SQL
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn quickly, initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Experience using Looker, Tableau, or Periscope (an added advantage)
- 1 year experience in Statistical Analysis / Knowledge Management / Strategy Management in Consultancy / E-commerce industry.
We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.