The Orchard, a leading music industry player, is currently seeking an Associate, Sales & Marketing to join our team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and innovative organization, helping us to manage our digital service provider (DSP) accounts.
This is a great chance to gain valuable experience in the music industry, while supporting our retail team in promoting our artists and labels.
Who We Are:
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
The Orchard (a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment) is a leading music distribution company operating in over 40 markets worldwide – distributing music from independent artists including Ozuna, Skepta, Jorja Smith, and Kelsea Ballerini. With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
What You'll Do
● Assist with the management of our DSP accounts, ensuring that all information is correct and up-to-date.
● Coordinate with our internal teams to ensure that music releases are delivered effectively to our DSP partners.
● Track success, and create results-driven recaps that combine analytics and marketing performance of the priorities pitched by the retail team.
● Assist with the creation of content for our DSP partners, including banner ads, playlists, and social media campaigns.
● Help to track and analyze data from our DSPs, providing information to our internal teams and clients.
● Assist with the preparation of presentations and other materials for client and partner meetings.
● Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the digital music industry.
● Provide administrative support to our retail team as required.
● Coordinate with the global Orchard team to support global priorities in Korea
● Supply Sales departments with all materials necessary for selling releases into retail with maximum impact
● Ensure delivery of distribution and services value proposition.
Who You Are
● At least 2 years’ experience in the music industry in a management, production and/or curation capacity.
● In-depth knowledge of content marketing, consumption habits, fan communication methods, and social trends.
● Ability to be both creative and data-driven.
● Passion for the music industry and digital media.
● Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks effectively.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Gsuite, and business intelligence tools.
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
● Strong attention to detail.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technology and processes
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Korean and English, with the ability to speak effectively across all levels of business, both internally and externally.
● Passionate about Independent music, with a willingness to attend industry events and shows.
● Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
What We Give You
● An opportunity to influence music on a global stage
● A modern, diverse and creative work environment
● An investment in your learning & development
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.