Who We Are
Sprinklr is 1,300+ employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software.
In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind “social operating system” that integrates with an organization’s existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1,000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
Since 2009, we’ve been building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now we’re leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office.
And we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there.
What You'll Do
This Sprinklrite will be integral to the Sales team and the foundation of a world-class Sales Operations team. As a part of the Sales Operations team, she or he will partner directly with sales representatives to accelerate deals to close by supporting contract negotiations, pricing, quote generation and opportunity management. In addition, she or he will add strategic value by highlighting process inefficiencies, and working with multiple departments directly with the field sales team to ensure deals are being supported to the hire standard possible.
What Are Your Responsibilities
● Work closely with field sales team to support all deal related tasks as needed
● Provide consultative guidance to field sales reps, as well as other revenue generating business units
● Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to provide support on cross departmental projects, including process improvements for Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services, Enablement and Finance
● Ensure the details of Opportunities are accurately reflected in Salesforce.com
● Contribute to managing materials on the Sales Repository, as needed
● Ensure seamless communication between Sales and other involved departments, as it relates contracts
● Contribute to reporting and analysis to ensure management has all necessary information
● Maintain and complete Sales Tasks in Salesforce.com from Sales Reps and other Internal departments
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
● Familiar with NetSuite and/or similar ERP systems
● Knowledgeable of the sales processes for complex enterprise SaaS sales
● Highly proficient in MS Office
● Ability to thrive in fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
● Excellent work ethic with proven record of meeting deadlines
● Demonstrated strong project management and organizational skills, along with demonstrated skills to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously and work under deadline pressure
● Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of ownership and accuracy on all work activities
This job has been filled or removed by Sprinklr.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Associate, Sales Operations job post.✕