Why we need you
As the member of the commercial operations team focusing on the daily client management, you’ll be responsible for overall accounts & Opportunity in Salesforce, partnering closely with sales team leaders and the broader sales team.
The compliance administrator verifies, revises documents and contract and procedures for the general operation of the compliance. The compliance administrator develops and periodically reviews the standards of conduct to ensure continuing relevance in providing proper information to the Sales Team.
What you will do
- Work closely with the Sales team for both Corp. Sales & eCommerce Sales by being the backbone of day-to-day operation.
- Helps others by responding to queries and fulfilling Sales requests.Manage all the documentation and data entry.
- Cross check original contract and match information in Salesforce
- Align among stakeholders related to client open accounts such Sales, Finance, Sales Ops. Departments.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, administration or logistics related field.
- At least 2-3 years of work experience on client & internal communication management
- High level of comfort with work under pressure, problem-solving, and managerial skills
- Ability to interact and build relationships with people of different backgrounds
- Strong attention to detail and motivation with brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and be flexible to requests and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Organization, reporting, general math skills