fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live TV streaming service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, thousands of on-demand titles and more you can watch on your TV, phone, tablet, computer and other devices.
fubo Sports Network, the live, free-to-consumer TV network featuring sports stories on and off the field, launched in 2019.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
About the role
fuboTV is looking for talented individuals to join our fast-growing company to help launch our newest venture, the fuboLatino channel. The ideal candidates must be knowledgeable and passionate about all sports, more importantly International futbol. They will also be driven, creative and enthusiastic to join a team that values collaboration and the determination it takes to work at a high level.
The successful candidates will be passionate and knowledgeable of best practices and forward-thinking trends in the Television, Sports (Domestic and International) and Entertainment industries. Striving to consistently increase the networks’ brand value, he/she should be highly detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Helps develop and integrate the use of interactive social media and other visual elements to drive show content
- Produce social, and digital video, images and audio in and around live events for specific coverage
- Drive strategic multi-platform Digital and Social video distribution, with heavy emphasis on increased consumption, fan engagement, and monetization
- Collaborate in the development of a cross-platform content strategy
- Participate with teams internally in the creation and distribution of content that best activates new audiences
- Maintain proficiency and knowledge in latest trends and best practices for video distribution on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram
- Strong base of current sports knowledge, more importantly International soccer, including teams, players and storylines
- Understand and follow closely the latest in social media trends
- Excellent headline/caption writing skills
Work is subject to close and regular scrutiny by Coordinating Producer and Producer at regular intervals and milestones
Ideal candidate must have passion for covering International soccer along with domestic sports
- Sound digital content judgement, ability to create new ideas around past and current storylines tools
- Produce, shoot, direct & edit assigned videos in multiple formats, including, but not limited to montages, interviews, teases, broll, highlights and potential events coverage
- Proficient in written and oral in Spanish and English
- Ability to spot trends and create unique ways to capitalize
- Strong organizational skills and ability to thrive and perform under deadline pressures
- Knowledge of various social media sites
- Proficient with Adobe (Premiere, Media Encoder, After Effects, Photoshop) a plus
- Experience with Google Workspace (Docs, Drive, Sheets, Calendar, Forms, Slides)
- Portfolio of previous digital production work
- Team-player who can also work independently but also thrives in a team environment