Altera, a new member of the N. Harris Computer Corporation family, delivers health IT solutions that support caregivers around the world. These include the Sunrise™, Paragon®, Altera TouchWorks®, Altera Opal, STAR™, HealthQuest™ and dbMotion™ solutions. At the intersection of technology and the human experience, Altera Digital Health is driving a new era of healthcare, in which innovation and expertise can elevate care delivery and inspire healthier communities across the globe. A new age in healthcare technology has just begun.
- Knowledge of LAN, MAN, WAN.
- Knowledge of MPLS and MPLS VPNs, configuration for Virtual LANs (VLANs).
- Knowledge of OSI Reference Model and TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of IP Addressing, Subnetting and Creation of scalable VLSM Networks.
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as NAT, ACLs, DHCP, DNS etc.
- Understanding, configuring, and troubleshooting routing protocols such as RIPv1, RIPv2, EIGRP, OSPF, Static Routes etc.
- Knowledge of switching protocols and concepts such as VTP, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) etc.
- Handling experience or knowledge of any Ticketing and monitoring Tools.
- First Line Support (Logging, Triaging, prioritization, tracking, and routing incidents reported by users)
- Responsible for customer interactions and Respond SLA.
- Escalate the incidents to L2 if not resolvable by L1.
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.