Infogrid is making the unfulfilled promise of scalable smart buildings via IoT (Internet of Things) a reality. Our goal is to be the global go-to provider for connected devices in smart buildings, creating dynamic solutions for everyday challenges. Our mantra is "keep it simple, keep it scalable" and this ethos drives our product development.
We are a rapidly expanding team, who are working from geographically dispersed locations (across the UK and Europe). Although our headquarters are in London, we look for the best talent wherever they may be and let work from there!
We already have a broad portfolio of blue-chip clients and products across the globe – a testament to the strength of our product-market-fit. We are supported by The University of Oxford’s accelerator and smart-money investors.
Why we think you’ll love it here
- Huge responsibility and fascinating challenges – you’ll be joining us early on in our journey, with plenty of autonomy and room to develop your role
- Building a solution at the forefront of smart building technology!
- Joining a fast-growing team of brilliant people
- We offer a great office environment, a clear development path, and many tangible benefits including:
- Monthly no-work work days for personal development
- Remote and highly flexible working
- Carbon footprint off-setting (~12 tonnes per employee per year)
What you'll be doing
- Being a critical part of driving our growth over the coming months!
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process from opening the position to closing the candidate
- Focused on technical hiring (Software Engineering, DevOps, Data Science) but also commercial positions
- Creatively source candidates from direct targeting, social networking, and employee referrals
- Work with hiring managers and interviewers to coordinate and manage the interview processes
- Provide positive candidate experience through timely communication and feedback, interviewer preparation, and an effective interview timeframe
- Support the People & Talent Manager in projects such as Lever (ATS) implementation, employer branding, interview process reviews, and much more!
What you'll need
- 1 - 2 years of experience full-cycle recruitment within a fast growing startup
- Knowledge of Software Engineering, DevOps, Data Science or general technical recruiting
- Experience with a range of sourcing methods (e.g. not just LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Experience recruiting Python/Django engineers in the UK market (MASSIVE advantage if you have this)
- Drive to deliver excellent candidate experiences
- Great organisation skills and ability to manage expectations / multiple priorities
About our team
We are a small team of “can-do” people, working highly collaboratively to make the Infogrid vision a reality. Being a start-up, the team remains highly hands-on across the company and as we are growing ensuring structures, processes and policies are put in place to facilitate the fast growth we are just starting.
Being a geographically dispersed team, there is a lot of emphasis on retaining and building a great working culture. Facilitated by (pre-COVID) onsite monthly company meetings bringing together all employees into one location.