Why we need you
Associate, Warehouse Support Operations is responsible for control the stock of the inventory and equipment, request and supply inventory and equipment, audit inventory and equipment, Follow up and Coordinate with another team, the data entry. Involves taking records and documenting, They may also have to assist with general duties within the warehouse.
What you will do
- Actively coordinate with purchasing team or manage external sub-contractor to supply the inventory and equipment needs of the department
- Support internal stakeholders for ad-hoc assignments and project basis
- Control disbursement according to the usage of each department
- Audit equipment by weekly or monthly
- Monitor and track the equipment sent to the hub.
- Report to repair or replacement
What you will need
- At least 1 year of work experience in relevant fields, Fresh grads are also welcomed.
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Fresh graduates or graduates
- Able to adapt, embrace changes and endure through tough times together with the company
- Fast learner and possess a high level of curiosity, initiative and multi-tasking skills
- Honest and reliable
- Strong excel skills and leadership will be a huge plus
- Good command of English