What Elabor8 can offer you
At Elabor8, we bring value to our clients on their agile transformation journeys. Having recently been acquired by global consulting firm Cprime, Elabor8 now offers clients unprecedented opportunities for digital transformations at scale.
Together we help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed business goals. Our key partners include Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and Gold SPCT SAFe which work in synergy to deliver transformations.
We seek a high-energy, experienced, customer-focused Atlassian Delivery Consultant to work in our Atlassian Practice.
You will help support the team that manages our clients’ hosted cloud applications and accounts.
You will be guided by the Practice Lead and work with our Atlassian Consultants to support a variety of customer requests, automate scalable and supportable client solutions, drive operational efficiencies & processes and expand our Hosting and Support practice.
● Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their specific technical needs and business requirements
● Develop comprehensive migration plans
● Identify other areas of expertise, such as Atlassian product, infrastructure and third-party plugin optimisations
● Identify and communicate technical and logistical risks, remove blockers and solve impediments
● Drive Kick-Off meetings, demo sessions, status updates and customer relationship management meetings
● Maintain detailed documentation throughout the migration process
● Generate regular reports to track progress, identify challenges, and recommend improvements and solutions
● Provide guidance on recommended training and support for end-users and administrators
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to match consultants and external contract resources with client engagements
● Support internal consultants with logistics, project onboarding details and context
● Skilfully negotiate and resolve deadlines, scope changes and scheduling conflicts
Qualifications & Skills:
● Proven experience as an Atlassian Consultant or similar role.
● In-depth knowledge of Atlassian products, including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and third-party applications.
● Expertise in Atlassian migration tools and strategies.
● Certification or accreditation in Atlassian products is highly desirable.
● Familiarity with ITIL, Agile and DevOps methodologies.
● Tertiary qualification in a relevant field and/or 3-5 years’ experience with project management, including ICT/software projects.
● Experience in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment handling multiple initiatives and projects.
● Ability to manage multiple clients and deliverables at any given time.
● Be solution-oriented and proactively aware of risks.
● Strong executive presence, facilitation skills, drive for results and attention to quality and detail.
Elabor8 has a strong demand from our clients for our people and agile ways of working, so we need more like-minded individuals to become members of our team. If this sounds like a role you would relish then please apply now.
We are also an equal employment opportunity employer that supports diversity and an inclusive work environment.