AgileTrailblazers is seeking a talented DevOps engineer with a passion for automation, ready for an opportunity to tackle the complex problems of scale which while using your expertise in operations, automation, public cloud and large-scale systems. We are looking for someone who can design, code and maintain high performance and available infrastructure with experience with the Atlassian toolset include JIRA, BitBucket and Bamboo in addition to industry-leading tools such as Jenkins.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain a CI/CD pipeline
- Applies experience of DevOps/SCM best practices to enable highly available & reliable systems
- Take full end to end ownership of certain elements/business processes/capabilities within the Atlassian suite
- Vetting new Atlassian feature ideas, configurations etc.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Atlassian products, process best practices and obtain and maintain certification with the various Atlassian products
- Maintain Atlassian tools in both a Unix and Windows environments
- Perform end-user activities in the Atlassian tools, such as: create maintain workflows in JIRA, author content in Confluence, create build plans in Bamboo, etc.
- 3+ years of DevOps/deployment pipeline experience
- Experience with Atlassian Server and Data Center Applications (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo, Crowd, HipChat, etc.)
- Experience with Linux and Windows Administration
- Experience with source automation using Jenkins
- Experience with containerization (Docker and OpenShift)
- Experience with integrating with authentication/directory services like Active Directory (LDAP), Crowd, Oauth and SAML.
- Configuring and working with various deployment methodologies, including VM and Cloud (e.g AWS)
- Supporting and working with relational databases, with a strong focus on MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Third-party and custom application installation, configuration and/or support
This is as full-time position with full benefits.
US citizenship or permanent residency required. Our client will not accept any requiring any kind of sponsorship.