Auction.com, a Ten-X company
Founded in 2007, Auction.com, a Ten-X company is the nation’s leading online real estate marketplace, having sold more than $41+ billion in residential and commercial assets. Attracting buyers from more than 100 countries worldwide, the company serves a wide variety of real estate customers – from major financial institutions and institutional investors to individual consumers and real estate professionals.
This is a part-time position Auctions are every Tuesday and Thursday
Report times begin at 7:00am
Auction Day Team members and Auction Managers work at our sales events and have interaction with winning bidders
- Team members participate in the auction process
- Auction set up and tear down to include lifting of up to 25 lbs
- Registration of all bidders following company guidelines
- Customer interaction during the completion of sales contracts
- Verification of certified funds received
- Data entry and QA of information into auction laptops
- Cross-trained on various positions available at auction to include, registration, contracts, auditing, banking
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented with organizational and follow-through abilities
- Service and goal oriented.
- Work outdoors