Part time position $20.00 per hour; $17.50 an hour during training
Must be available Monday-Friday 7:30 am to 4 pm (hours and days will vary)
Auction Coordinators will work at our auction events and have interaction with winning bidders, customers and the general public!
- Provide exemplary customer service through customer engagement
- Educate customers about various opportunities including how our auctions work, website resources, financing options, etc.
- Participate in auction events, webinars, and seminars
- Register bidders, audit information, work with contracts, and verify funds received
- Data Entry of information into Auction.com proprietary software program
- Provide information & quality assurance
- Be able to scan documents
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Be detail-oriented, organized have great follow through in a fast paced work environment
- Assist with set-up and tear down of gear and lift up to 25 pounds when needed
- Must be able to stand for long hours and work outside in all weather conditions
- Must have own transportation and willing to travel up to 1-1.5 hours