Summary: Our client is looking for an Audio Developer to help develop a powerful and intuitive technical platform for adaptive music in video games.
Salary: €40,000 - €90,000 per annum (dependent on skill set and experience)
What you'll do
- You will help in working on extending the functionality in the client’s software to support all kinds of sound design in video games.
- You need to feel confident working with and communicating software architecture as well as with general knowledge sharing and mentoring of less experienced developers.
- 3+ years professional experience in audio development
- 3+ years professional experience in C++Experience in developing audio for video games or music production tools
- Experience in working with software architecture
- Experience of mentoring less experienced developers
- Occupational pension
- Flexible working hours
- Work remote or in the office
- Exercise during working hours
- Pick your own computer
- Phone w/ unlimited data plan