-Our work environment is second to none in the industry
-Excellent schedule that allows for work/life balance
-We encourage health and fitness ...Fit Bits for everyone!
-100% employee paid Healthcare Premium; 401k match (All teammates qualify)
-A Leadership Team that listens and is geared toward teammate engagement/development
-Tons of Fun. Dodgeball, Flag Football, Basketball Tournaments, Wing Eating Contests, etc.
-Competitive hourly and salary comp packages (NO FLAT RATE)
WHAT TO EXPECT
-Blocking and glazing
-Recreating body lines
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent is desirable
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
- Must have no more than two moving violations in the last three years or DUI
- Ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Possess the energy and drive to accomplish goals, meet deadlines and find solutions
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screening
Monday - Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
Monday - Thursday 4:00pm-2:30am
- This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 60 pounds up to 20 feet.
- Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling in an environment that may be cold, hot, noisy, and wet and may have fumes or odors due to vehicle maintenance.
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Requires use of safety equipment that may include but not limited to face shield or goggles, non-slip shoes, gloves, mask, and other protective garments and equipment.
- Requires frequent driving and some typing.
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance