Trusted Concepts, a division of Two Six Technologies is seeking an AWS Cloud Engineer who will build, deploy, manage, and administer cloud infrastructure designed to deliver complex software products in a production environment. The ideal candidate is a hands-on Cloud engineering professional with significant experience in developing and deploying repeatable processes, tools, and cloud infrastructure that enable the delivery of software in an on-demand cadence. They must have strong, firsthand technical expertise in a variety of configuration automation, deployment, and continuous integration technologies and the proven ability to fashion robust solutions that can keep pace with software development. They must be at ease working in an agile environment with a cross-functional team. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement and innovation.
Clearance Required: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Work with a team to build, administer, and secure cloud environments in both the customer and company lab environment in a repeatable and reliable manner
- Design, develop, test, debug, and deploy new cloud tooling and infrastructure that extend or replace existing capabilities
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of software engineers, data scientists, analysts, project managers and other engineering groups.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in production systems and platforms.
- Troubleshoots complex problems and provides customer support for software systems and application issues.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Write and update technical documentation such as system documentation, training materials, processes and procedures.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to sustain and advance our organization’s capabilities.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience configuring cloud VPCs, subnets, route tables, and gateways
- Demonstrated experience scaling applications written in Java, Python or other programming languages with Cloud Native technologies.
- Experience deploying code in AWS utilizing solutions such as Terraform, Ansible, and CloudFormation
- Demonstrated experience using the AWS CDK
- Demonstrated experience with AWS Route 53
- Experience working with cloud native technologies, Infrastructure as Code (IAC), and/or Serverless cloud technologies
- Experience securing cloud environments per NIST 800-53 security controls.
- Demonstrated experience with cloud technologies used with ETL and big data pipelines such as Glue, EMR, HIVE, Spark, S3, SQS, and SNS
- Demonstrated experience with Kubernetes or EKS
- Demonstrated experience with Presto