Our UniQue Team is growing and in our amazing team, we are looking for an Azure Cloud Solutions Architect to join us. You will be working on a number of exciting projects in a challenging, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Architecting, building, and maintaining cost-efficient, scalable cloud environments for the organization.
- Understanding business objectives and creating cloud-based solutions to facilitate those objectives.
- Moving archaic systems into the cloud for more efficiency within the organization (digital transformation)
- Keeping cloud environments secure and preventing downtime or security breaches.
- Determining the risk associated with third-party platforms or frameworks.
- Looking for ways to improve operations within company to digitize common tasks.
- Designing, building, maintaining internal cloud applications for the organization.
- Transferring data and internal processes to cloud architecture.
- Keeping data leakage and downtime to an absolute minimum.
- Keeping up to date on best practices in cloud computing and making improvements to the cloud infrastructure of their company or organization.
- Communicating with internal teams, like Sales, Operations, and IT.
- Communicate with stakeholders and build applications to meet project needs.
- Making hardware and software recommendations for the organization, based on needs of the project and organization.
Bachelor's degree in IT
Minimum 12 years experience in IT
Minimum 5 years hands on experience in architecture and design of information systems in Azure Platfrom
Minimum 2 years of experience in development of information systems
Knowledgeable in cloud industry trends and a passion for driving thought leadership in this evolving paradigm.
Extensive experience in orchestration, virtualization, and containerization
Certification: Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments
Excellent knowledge of English language
Capability of working in an international/ multicultural environment.
What are we offering to our UniQue IT people?
- People-first approach and open environment to express your ideas
- Ticket restaurant – meal vouchers
- Corporate laptop and equipment
- Corporate mobile phone subscription
- Work-life balance and a hybrid work model
- Health and insurance plan for you and your family members
- Employee consulting and guidance support by Hellas EAP
- Continuous training and certifications
- Discounts on the services and products of our Group’s companies
- Gift vouchers for major life milestones
- Special work schedule on summer Fridays and your birthday