B2B Enrollment Coordinator
Wayfair’s B2B Sales Team, is seeking an Enrollment Agent to join our growing B2B Enrollment Team in Galway. This team is focused on enrolling our general business and institutional customers. This is a full time position within the wider BAM team.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and goal-oriented, has a high level of comfort in consultative phone sales, and will be excited to work in a fast-paced environment for a growing company.
What you’ll do:
- Work through a list of generated leads and contact customers by phone and email.
- Maintain a high volume of outbound call expectations
- Use customer relationship management system to maintain lead/account information and keep accurate notes on all activity and opportunities.
- Qualify potential business leads.
- Enroll new customers into the Trade Program.
- Work with business account managers to grow accounts.
What you’ll have:
- 1-2 years of experience in outbound calling, sales or customer service environment.
- Experience in qualifying and selling over the phone.
- Strong communicator both verbal and written
- Ability to work collaboratively and foster great working relationship with various stakeholders
- Quick learner and able to work with a great level of autonomy, taking responsibility and looking for solutions
- Comfortable with IT tools including MS Office
- Ability to work independently in a high pace environment where tasks and priorities may change.
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
To have a look at our office space and get an insight into our company culture, watch this video made onsite at our location in Galway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRPb288iYx8&t=2s
What Wayfair Offers to our Employees:
- Monthly Bonus Scheme
- Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Contribution to gym membership
- Monthly Team outings
- Referral Award Program
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Bus Saver Ticket scheme
- Training Programs for continued career education
- Paid Volunteering Day
- And last but not least, free snacks, tea and coffee!
***Closing date 19th February
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.