ClearScore is one of the leading FinTechs in the UK. We’re a disruptive, rapid-growing business with a mission to put people in charge of their personal finances. The business has quickly built momentum, receiving numerous accolades including Innovator of the Year at the Growing Business Awards, Venture Backed Start Up of the Year at the Start Up Awards and Future Fifty recognition. We plan to expand our 7 million-strong UK userbase to over 10 million in the UK over the next two years, as well as expand internationally.
The B2B marketer will play a crucial role in our partner growth strategy over the coming years. You will be responsible for creating and implementing our marketing plan for partners plus lead our messaging strategy to advertiser and industry bodies across the UK. This includes other channels that will be tested and developed in order to achieve acquisition targets for 2019.
This is an exciting time to join an industry-changing business and make a real impact on the company’s success as we continue building the brand and driving the next phase of our world-wide growth.
Using your experience and know-how in B2B marketing you will be responsible for:
- Design, develop and execute integrated marketing and PR plans to deliver on the strategy and key KPIs
- Support organisation of events including logistics, delivery of promotional materials such as advertising, emails, sponsorship, brochures and internally organised events
- Forecasting and reporting on campaign performance and pipeline contribution, taking proactive action as necessary
- Create a close working relationship with key stakeholders within the business in particular with the commercial team
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with partners and agencies
- Use industry and competitor analysis data and tools to inform activity and assessing the potential of new opportunities
- The B2B marketer should be educated to degree level (minimum 2:1 – from a top university) or have an equivalent Professional Marketing qualification
- Solid 2-3 years hands-on marketing experience in B2B financial services, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth business
- Knowledge of events management and the processes involved in delivering a successful event
- An enviable track record and references
- A brave & ambitious approach to achieving growth
Skills and Characteristics needed for the role
- Passionate – about what the company is trying to achieve, and about how B2B marketing can play a big role in achieving this objective
- Good knowledge of multi-channel direct marketing
- Analytical - excited by and proficient at numerical marketing - fanatical about the detail
- Experience of working with commercial/sales teams and using campaigns to support and drive the sales effort
- Team player - connecting with colleagues across the company and building relationships with teams including the Design, Technology and Agency teams
- Creative problem solver - able to think laterally and develop solutions to overcome obstacles
- Strong communicator – challenging, collaborative and able to interact with senior stakeholders
- Strong project management skills with attention to dates, deliverables and budgets
- Good copywriting skills and experience of working with 3rd party suppliers
- Able to work under pressure and within a moving framework - this is a start-up - you need to be the type of person that thrives on continuous change and improvement
The successful candidate will need to possess an ability to handle an ever-changing and ambitious environment. The challenges are varied and will be ongoing as the business continues to move forward. You will be able to approach ambiguity and challenges with a creative and positive outlook, knowing that there is always a way to achieve the goals set.
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 4%
- Medical Insurance
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Free breakfast and fruit......and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer and boxing classes, plus we play football every week
- Monthly company events and office days out that we get to pick.
- Great offices in Vauxhall with showers, space for bikes and a we are building courtyard with BBQ!