About the B2B Marketing Manager
Are you a talented and experienced B2B marketing manager?
If so, this is your chance to inspire and engage businesses with the #1 Booking Software for Tour Operators in the United States. We are looking to hire a driven and analytical B2B Marketing Manager to grow our customer base through a variety of dynamic and wide-reaching channels.
You’ll take charge of lead generation and captivate diverse audiences with fresh marketing content, email campaigns, paid search, retargeting campaigns, and landing page optimization. You’ll own our B2B online presence and strategy, and manage all customer communications, including positioning new features and driving engagement.
As a team player, you’ll have a chance to let your cross-functional skills shine as you’ll be working collaboratively with top-notch Sales, Product, Customer Success, and Support teams.
- Manage the lead generation and monitor the lead journey to enable an efficient Sales process
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative customer data to develop effective segmentation strategies
- Build out captivating content for peekpro.com to improve organic ranking and landing page conversion rate
- Develop communication materials for prospects including gated assets, white papers, testimonials, and customer case studies
- Manage the communication calendar to distribute content to Peek Pro customers and increase engagement and loyalty
- Own positioning for our product and various features, and use them to drive new leads and engagement with existing customers
- Test and refine email, paid search, and remarketing campaigns to increase the productivity of our Sales team
- Ensure the quality and quantity of customer reviews on sites like Capterra.com
- BA/BS degree required
- 4+ years of SaaS B2B marketing experience with a demonstrated track record of scaling a customer base (SMB marketing expertise a big plus)
- Experience with lead generation, automated email outreach, and content marketing
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and outreach emailing platforms
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to analyze data and create compelling business reports
- Outstanding analytical, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working collaboratively with team members and external vendors
- Detail-oriented, efficient at multi-tasking, and strong organizational skills with superb execution and follow-through