AbZorba Games is a world leading games studio, and now part of Novomatic Interactive, renowned in its sector who creates superb, high-quality multiplayer games that entertain and engage gamers all across the globe - and yes we’re hiring!
- Build secure, robust, scalable, high availability game servers supporting millions of players globally
- Maintain and improve existing game servers
- Write efficient, maintainable, self documenting code
- Deliver specifications to game engineers regarding the communication model
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field - but if you don't have it but have all the rest tell us!
- Excellent knowledge of Java programming language
- Deep understanding of network communication protocols (REST, sockets)
- Extensive experience in multithreaded environments
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
GREAT TO HAVE
- Ideally experienced in building high-availability systems
- Demonstrated experience with J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Struts
- Experience with PHP programming language
- Familiar with Python scripting
- Apache Maven
- Database systems (MYSQL, PostgreSQL)
- Git version control system
- Desire to own projects from concept to production
- Be self-motivated and require minimal supervision
- Keen attention to detail
- Gets stuff done!
- Self-directed learner who quickly learns new programming languages and/or technologies
- World leading Games Studio, part of the Greentube Novomatic Group
- Competitive Salaries, Bonuses and Rewards
- Private health insurance
- Modern working environment with all the fun stuff - Foosball and wii games room included :-)
- Amazing chairs - seriously amazing
- Team bonding activities fully covered
- Attending global conferences
AbZorba Games is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, disability or other protected category.