Capco, a Wipro company, is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the financial services industry. With a growing client portfolio comprising of over 100 global organizations, Capco operates at the intersection of business and technology by combining innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to deliver end-to-end data-driven solutions and fast-track digital initiatives for banking and payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management, insurance, and the energy sector. Capco’s cutting-edge ingenuity is brought to life through its Innovation Labs and award-winning Be Yourself At Work culture and diverse talent.
- Experience as a Backend/Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, SFDC), web servers (e.g. Apache), Application Servers (e.g. JBoss) and UI/UX design
- Superb communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to translate business use cases into good taxonomy design
- Demonstrable skills in understanding importance of data design
- Strong knowledge of support & services space
- Strong knowledge of web support analytics
- Strong knowledge of knowledge base management within Digital support space.
- Passionate about website usability with great instincts for improving customer support experience Strong program or project management skills.
- Strong organizational proficiency and attention to detail Excellent verbal and written communication skills including preparation and delivery of presentations,
- workshop design and facilitation Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Demonstrate the ability to independently handle projects and communicate clearly with partner team
- Ability to express ideas clearly, expertly, and diplomatically
Education & Experience
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related field –
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in software development with specific experience building software applications end to end.
- Experienced in business processes and forms solutions
- Experience in Banking / Financial Services industry
- Experienced in requirement management tools