Feel like changing the world today?
DeepX is looking for a backend developer to help design and implement large applications/systems that enable America’s fastest growing companies to work and scale more efficiently. In our team, you will be working with innovative new technologies with opportunities to implement new ideas and system architectures.
As a backend developer, you'll be mostly working with NodeJS. You'll be involved in decisions of system architecture and will have the opportunity to implement fresh ideas along with other members of the development and design teams. In our routines, we make use of agile methodologies, processes of continuous integration, TDD and we truly value good practices of code implementation.
When you join us, you will:
- Identify and solve challenging problems while delivering high-quality, well-tested code;
- Own and implement specific components;
- Shape the overall product experience along with other developers;
- Communicate with clients regularly and participate in calls with them and other team members;
- Collaborate with new ideas of languages, patterns or tools to be integrated into our projects;
- Help build and manage our continuous integration process and infrastructure;
- Work with technologies such as NodeJS, Elixir, Phoenix and Ruby on Rails.
What we'd like to see in a candidate:
- Previous experience with backend development;
- Knowledge of NodeJS, TypeScript, and other programming languages;
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages, CSS preprocessors, building scalable systems
- Passion for good practices of programming (TDD, CI/CI, automated testing) and continuous learning 🙌