At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
In Arrival Robotics (formerly TRA Robotics) we create a 100% robotic industrial factory (industry 4.0), which will be able to take and execute any new design or product configuration in real time. It also will help to avoid the necessity of change in the configuration of factoring processes. We are currently working on the introduction of our technologies in the process of electric vehicles assembly.
Factory Control is a series of web-based applications and supporting micro-services for controlling production processes in factories using Arrival Robotics technologies. Factory dispatchers using this system can monitor, plan and start the facturing process. They also can detect faults and respond to them, create analytics and control equipment, if manual intervention is required. Our product team works closely with all Arrival’s factories, takes part in requirements gathering and factory automation.
- Knowledge or desire to learn Scala;
- Deep knowledge of microservice architecture;
- Understanding of how to do a good REST API;
- Experience in SQL- and noSQL- databases;
- Have a desire to develop architecture with us;Linux experience;
- Be ready to use git and docker;
- At least B1 English level;
- Be able to use any popular web backend development framework.
Experience in Scala, Akka, Kafka, Cassandra, Reactive Systems, Lagom would be a plus. Now we are looking for an open-minded person with good soft skills, rather than a person who matches perfectly this specific technology stack. Most of the backend design decisions have yet to be made.
What we offer:
- Join the highly scientific-intensive culture;
- Take part in developing a unique product;
- The ability to choose technology stack and approaches;
- Yearly education budget – we support your ambitions to learn;
- Competitive salary, employment in accordance with the Russian Federation Labour Code, voluntary health insurance and other stuff which makes our life easier and nicer;
- Assistance in relocation to St.Petersburg
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.