PerimeterX is looking for a back-end engineer who really loves solving backend challenges using cutting edge technologies. You will be part of our ecosystem group, building high scale Backend & Mobile SDKS handling billions of requests daily.
Come join us and take part in one of the most exciting, challenging and promising cybersecurity startups today, protecting the internet from malicious bots, automated attacks and cybercriminals.
What you’ll be doing...
- You will be implementing some of the more cutting edge techniques around application servers, CDNs and distributed systems to handle the complexities of PerimeterX’s customers.
- Our group is trusted with accelerating the rate of development by providing a near PaaS experience, and we take great pride in it
What we would like you to come with...
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience as a back-end engineer
- Highly experienced in at least 2 different server-side programming languages (Golang, JS (NodeJS) are an advantage)
- Deep understanding of cloud architecture and modern system design principles
- Experience in creating and utilising RESTful API’s and building high traffic
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as GCP - an advantage
- Ability to take responsibility and work independently “Can do” attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with Docker and designing a scalable microservices architecture - an advantage
- Experienced with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Redis) - an advantage
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender, Code Defender, and Page Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX has offices in San Mateo, California, Miami, Florida and Tel Aviv, Israel. You can also find us on the web at www.perimeterx.com