Fitfox.de is the marketplace for fitness activities powered by Sportscheck. We are offering fitness to customers who want to avoid the hassle of long term contracts. We plan in 2019 to extend our event booking platform and offer new products !
We are searching for new team members for our Fitfox team in order to help us extending our marketplace. Candidates are expected to work independently, take responsibility, and be able to make decisions.
In a small and motivated team, we are looking for a backend developer with an entrepreneurial-mindset who helps us innovate as well as independently execute software initiatives.
- Have 4+ years of programming skills in PHP and Symfony ecosystem
- Are experienced in a major server-side development stack
- Have an Heroku knowledge
- Experience with Test-Driven development and continuous delivery
- Are keen to take responsibility and great at getting things done
- Have already worked within an agile, international and interdisciplinary environment
- Speak fluent English and can have a conversation in German
- Are a team player with good communication skills
- Freedom in what you are doing – an independent work culture with flexible working hours and without hierarchy
- The ability to create your position within the team yourself and do what you love
- A qualified team with similar mindset – moving things forward, quickly and efficiently
- Experienced management on both the tech and business side functioning as in-house mentors
- Sufficient funding and corporate resources
- A modern work environment, a centrally located office in the middle of Hamburg, competitive salary and corporate benefits (e.g. subsidised public transport, gym membership discounts, 15% shopping discount for almost everything
We look forward to receiving your application! [email protected]
Any Questions? Please contact our HR manager - Alexandra.