ClearVoice helps companies create great content by bringing the process of content production together with a talented pool of creators.
We make creating great content easy for everyone. We have indexed over 100M online articles and have identified and ranked 400k+ authors. We use this index to power our transparent freelancer marketplace. We supply all engineers with 15" Macbook Pros and quality tools. Competitive pay, fantastic weather and low cost of living in Phoenix (or wherever you live)!
We are looking for highly motivated, caring, and intelligent individuals to join our engineering team.
No recruiters please.
- Architect and implement API endpoints in Ruby on Rails
- Identify, reproduce, document and fix bugs
- Write automated test coverage
- Produce technical and process documentation
- Have 3+ years experience working as a full stack or backend developer on SaaS products
- Have deep knowledge of all aspects of backend development
- Possess a love for learning and are continuously working to improve your craft
- Have experience with SQL, databases, performance optimization
- Familiar with HTTP, REST, and creating high quality APIs
- Care about code quality and maintainability
- Value feedback and are constantly working on being a considerate and thoughtful team member
- Are excited by the idea of thousands of people using software you helped create
- Aren't afraid to ask questions when you don't know the answer
- Are familiar with DevOps practices, Ruby and or Python - not a strict requirement.
- Paid vacation (we encourage all team members to take full advantage of vacation time)
ClearVoice participates in e-Verify.