Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get term life insurance. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally 15-week process into a modern digital experience for our users.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, and Robert Downey Jr. We are listed in Forbes’ Top 50 Fintechs of 2020. And for exciting news about our growth check out Ethos picks up $100M at a $2.7B+ valuation. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families.
About The Role
As a key member of the Revenue Operations team, you will play an integral role driving efficiency and scaling our Partnerships Sales organization by providing business insights and analytics. You will act as our “source of truth” for our sales metrics and performance and will partner with sales leadership and other stakeholders to track and optimize our GTM strategy.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing
- Work closely with Sales leaders to gather business requirements and deliver insightful analytics solutions. Translate business questions into actionable and insightful dashboards and analysis.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Develop dashboards that help the sales organization focus on key performance drivers
- Support special projects. Structure business problems, evaluate options, implement actionable recommendations, and track success
- Partner with the Analytics and Data Engineering team to drive data requirements and infrastructure design decisions
- Develop an intimate knowledge of our data and how to access it, in order to be responsive to requests for ad-hoc analysis
- Partner with sales leadership to deliver sales process updates and projects, including ideation, requirement gathering, build, support, maintenance and success tracking
- Support other team projects on system automation, sales compensation, quota management, and account analysis
- Experience manipulating large sets of data to discover trends and make recommendations
- Proficient in creating Salesforce formula fields, reports, and dashboards
- Exceptional quantitative and MS Excel skills
- Superior communication skills and high credibility to collaborate internally/externally
- Roll up your sleeves attitude and desire to work in a fast-paced start-up
- Experience in SQL required and Mode or similar BI tool experience highly desirable
- 2+ years of analyst experience in supporting GTM teams.