- Work with the Senior Beauty Editor, Brand Experiences to conceive original story concepts and large-scale content rollouts.
- Pitch and write custom branded content, sponsored programs, and editorial integrations for the beauty channel. This includes: dedicated articles, emails, social media, and co-branded collateral.
-Take the lead on sold programs, editing the work of the associate beauty editor, approving copy, and overseeing content production.
- Maintain Refinery29's brand integrity in all copy, and work with Ad Sales to enforce strict editorial guidelines.
-Manage sold beauty programs/stories from start to finish. This includes working with Editorial for seamless integration and workflow; liaising with Photo, Video, Design, Product, Marketing, and Social on creative direction; liaising with Sales, BE, Account Management, Brand Strategy, and Project Management on client communications; assigning and managing internal editors/writers and freelancers; and ensuring that all copy meets the highest quality standards in accordance with client deadlines.
- Actively participate in and contribute to pre-sale brainstorms for beauty clients.
- At least 3 years of professional beauty writing and editing experience within digital media.
- A strong understanding of R29’s voice and style POV.
- Must be an excellent writer across all content types, from interviews to service-driven tutorials.
- An in-depth knowledge of and passion for the beauty industry.
- A genuine interest in digital advertising and specifically branded content.
- Willingness to make editorial judgment calls in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- A flawless command of spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Never-ending patience and a positive attitude.
This job has been filled or removed by Refinery29.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Beauty Editor, Brand Experiences job post.✕