We live, breathe and work fashion, and are looking for like-minded writers who hold a similar reverence for high-fashion. We sell luxury apparel and home across four websites: Coggles, AllSole, MyBag and our flagship site, The Hut.
You will join a writing team that produces bespoke product content for premium clothing, footwear, accessories and home. The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills and a genuine interest in fashion and design. Writing product descriptions involves focusing on the features and USPs of a product. Keeping informed of the latest catwalk trends, seasonal themes and designs elevates the type of content we produce to reflect brand values and suit our target market.
The role is located at our HQ in Manchester and will be transitioning nearby to our new and incredible content creation studio, ICON. This relocation will unlock our creative capabilities. Being in close proximity of the product, our fashion writers will be able to view, handle and enjoy a sense of connection to the apparel we sell. We want this intimate knowledge and experience of the product to be incorporated into copy that is immersed with detail.
Working collaboratively with central departments, from the studio to the buying and marketing teams, our writers will be exposed to all creative aspects of production including photography and retouch. The energy of the office atmosphere and the creativity of the people involved in content creation offers an exciting prospect for writers who want the opportunity to work with luxury brands from the world’s top designers beside new and upcoming names forging their way into the fashion industry.
· Write search-optimised, luxury fashion and home product descriptions.
· Produce engaging, well-written copy.
· Conduct thorough research prior to producing content.
· Observe in-house brand and tone of voice guidelines.
· Understand the target market to produce relevant content.
· Write and copy edit content to a high standard.
· Meet targets e.g. daily word count.
· Able to adapt quickly to changing deadlines and switch tone of voice.
· Collaborative working relationships with buying, trading, SEO and marketing teams.
· Understand and follow SEO best practices to increase traffic to our sites.
This job has been filled or removed by The Hut Group.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Beauty Product Content Writer job post.✕