It's an exciting time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. We are revolutionizing the way people watch their favorite shows and movies, and building our own library of original Netflix content for all to enjoy. Visit our Culture Memo and Long-Term View to learn more about our unique Netflix culture and our bold goals for the future.
The Benefits Specialist position is part of the Netflix Benefits and Talent Experience and Operations team within Talent. We have a unique approach to our benefits philosophy here at Netflix, developing and delivering programs that support our freedom and responsibility culture. In a culture that supports creativity and innovation as a key competency, this position will have the responsibility of applying the same method of thinking towards the delivery of an innovative benefit offering for our talent.
- You will work closely with our external and internal stakeholders (HRIS, Payroll, HR Generalists, Finance Operations and benefit broker/consultants) to ensure accurate data exchange and effective operations of our UCAN (U.S. and Canada) benefit and retirement programs.
- You will support annual renewals in our UCAN countries, benchmark against our peers, research industry, employment trends, and support annual Open Enrollment.
- You will thoroughly understand and execute the compliance landscape that governs UCAN benefits.
- You will work closely with our Employee Services Generalist team and our health care partners to both support them in responding to employee benefit inquiries and draw insights and learnings from their front line communication with employees to inform our work.
- You will create clear benefit communications and enhance and update our internal and external benefits site.
- You will work closely with HRIS to manage the Workday benefits module
- You will support the Benefits Team in influencing the benefits strategy, design, and implementation of programs.
- 4 years in an HR Ops/Generalist role or a Benefits role.
- You have HR experience at entertainment and/or technology organizations (preferred but not required) or a similar industry that operates in a fast paced and agile environment
- Passion. Our employees are our top priority, and enabling an amazing employee experience as a consumer of our benefits programs is your main guiding principle.
- Curiosity. You are able to approach benefits with a deeply analytical and curious mind to take in many data points and provide summaries and actionable recommendations in a clear and concise way. You operate using good judgment.
- Collaborative. You have the ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams understanding there is not one single voice making decisions. You actively seek feedback on our benefits from across the business.
- Unfazed. You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and effectively communicate with business partners. You are comfortable working in a culture that values candor, transparency, and courage.