- Generate and manipulate large data sets using a variety of tools / methods (SQL, Looker, Excel Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Translate business questions to data and analysis requirements; carry out data mining, analysis, visualisation and presentation.
- Help with insights across multiple areas of the business - marketing, strategy, finance, operations, risk management, sales, etc.
- Collaborate with database developers to ensure consistency in the data used to support regular and ad hoc reporting and analysis. Coordinate between database development and business teams to align and enhance MarketInvoice’s data and analytics capabilities.
- Help build and maintain data/marketing/financial models to forecast MarketInovice’s performance accurately.
- Play a key part in making decisions on the company’s strategic direction. Execute & manage market, competitor research. Lead analysis and interpretation of all areas of business performance.
- Be able to identify and output relevant data based on stakeholder requirements.
We believe that finance has moved on with technology - and we’re here to make it work better for businesses. We want to help entrepreneurs spend more time on ideas and less time worrying about their cash flow.
So what makes us different? With our smart online platform, we’re making it quick and easy for UK companies to access business finance. But it’s not just about the tech. Our people are our greatest asset and one of the best things about working at MarketInvoice.
We’re a team of bright and talented people from all over the world, who work together to get things done. Positivity is key to our culture, which means we support each other and have a lot of fun along the way.
Our values matter and as part of the team, they’ll be yours too.
#MakeItHappen | #1Team1Dream | #AlwaysBeLearning
Hear from our Co-Founder, Anil Stocker, on his favourite MarketInvoice moment.
- Passionate about data and it's necessity within business
- Very strong at SQL
- Enjoys drawing insights, spotting trends, coming up with conclusions and recommendations
- Confident in summarising and presenting data to key internal and external stakeholders
- A lover of problem solving; diagnosing issues with data and seeing through to the end
- Experience with a data visualisation tool (Looker / LookML a plus)
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams / stakeholders
Not only will you have the opportunity to make a huge impact at one of the UK's hottest FinTech companies, you will also have access to:
- Best in class share options scheme.
- Enhanced Maternity Leave.
- Amazon Kindle and unlimited book allowance.
- Private health coverage and half price Virgin Active gym membership.
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your Birthday off!
- A great office (complete with roof terrace, awesome facilities and a community feel) in the heart of vibrant Shoreditch.
How will we use the information about you?
We will use your data to process your application, to allow us to assess your suitability for a role and improve our sites. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not share your data for marketing purposes.
We will keep your data safe in accordance with data protection legislation.
If you would like further information on how your data may be used please visit our website at https://www.marketinvoice.com/terms-and-conditions
If you are unhappy with the use of your data, you can change your mind at any time by emailing [email protected]