Instructure was founded to define, develop, and deploy superior, easy-to-use software. (And that’s what we did / do / will keep on doing.) We are dedicated to the fight against iffy, mothbally, shoddy software. We make better, more usable tools for teaching and learning (you know, stuff people will actually use). A better connected and more open edtech ecosystem. And more effective ways for everyone everywhere to access education, make discoveries, share knowledge, be inspired, and do big things. We accomplish all this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. So here’s your opportunity.
What you will be doing:
- Manage solicited and unsolicited education software proposals and tenders from start to finish
- Research, write, edit, and organise information in a cohesive, compelling, and credible manner
- Facilitate all aspects of project management for proposals, from helping to define the solution and response strategy, to managing and reconciling input from various experts within our organisation, owning the final/overall response plan, and ensuring the final proposal is delivered on time and to a high standard
- Manage several proposals simultaneously in a relatively high volume and often short turn around atmosphere
- Proactively develop and manage a network of subject matter experts across our global office network
- Utilise the Instructure’s methodology, systems, and processes to prepare responses to requirements (functional and qualitative) and develop the draft proposal
- Ensure a cohesive and consistent approach across all proposals and sales collateral
- Gain expert level knowledge of company products, offerings, and industry specific terms, requirements and expectations
Here's what you will need to know/have:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in the Arts, English, Creative Writing, Print Journalism, Public Relations, or another writing/critical thinking focused field)
- Proven experience of writing compelling documents or proposals in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Project management experience desirable, to effectively manage the proposal process, from analysis and requirements to solution definition, project planning, meeting facilitation, draft development, and final proposal production
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Familiarity with the sales process highly desirable, including experience working with sales organisations
- Strong interpersonal skills and sense of ownership
- Excellent Microsoft Word skills, solid knowledge of Excel, and creating PDFs
- Must be organised, flexible, and self-directed to meet deadlines
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure!
- Excellent benefits and perks, because we want you to be happy and healthy: life assurance, business travel insurance, wellbeing fitness tracking, contribution to your commuter and fitness/welfare etc.
- Check us out on Glassdoor, to get the low-down from people that are not in the HR or marketing department :)
- iMacs or Macbooks
- Most importantly, you get to work with a tight knit team who embrace innovation and are committed to being excellent at what they do
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be. And when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.