PayBright, part of Affirm Inc. (affirm.com
), provides flexible, affordable, and transparent payment options for Canadians. We partner with merchants to offer innovative payment plans at the point of sale – both in e-commerce environments and in-store locations. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech companies and have partnered with thousands of merchants across Canada including major retailers such as Samsung, Wayfair, eBay, and Sephora.
We are a diverse and growing team of over 200 people working remote first. Our office is located in downtown Toronto.
PayBright is on a steep growth trajectory and we are looking for talented and motivated sales representatives to join our winning team where you will have a chance to innovate, grow and make a difference. As a member of the sales team, you will be responsible for signing agreements with merchant partners across Canada, including Quebec. This B2B sales role involves prospecting, cold-calling and closing deals with various providers in the retail space to generate business growth. To be successful in this role, you must be a true sales hunter and a deal closer and thrive in a fast-paced environment, be motivated by targets, be enthusiastic and a team player with a positive attitude. Please note that this is a bilingual role and candidates must be fluent in English and in French.
Prospecting and cold-calling: Contact retailers in the furniture, appliance, electronics, apparel, and other verticals via phone to identify new sales opportunities and introduce the company's products and services
Product/service sales presentation: Effectively present PayBright product features and benefits. Highlight the features that address the specific merchant pain points
Closing deals: Successfully apply closing techniques that lead to signed agreements
Objections-handling: Use persuasive objections-handling techniques
Sales funnel tracking: Diligently track all sales funnel activities through the CRM tool and utilize its features for greater sales effectiveness
Knowledge: Develop a strong understanding of the product, industry and competitive environment
Team contributions: Participate in regular weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings and business review sessions
- Bilingual in French and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Track record of inside sales success
- Knowledge, understanding and use of sales techniques and concepts
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and independence
- High motivation and strong desire to succeed
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and work ethic
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure
- B2B selling experience considered an asset
Why should you apply?
- PayBright offers an outstanding work environment in a high-growth industry
- We focus on creating a positive and cohesive team-based environment and aim to have fun doing our jobs!
- Regular team events and social activities (currently being held virtually due to Covid-19)
- We offer attractive compensation and benefits, including equity participation
- We have a prime downtown Toronto location near amenities and public transportation
(we are all currently working from home to stay safe during this time).
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our diverse and inclusive team is part of what makes PayBright a fulfilling place to be. PayBright is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all backgrounds.
If you require any accommodations during the hiring process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.