Credit Sesame is a fast growing FinTech company, a pioneer and the leader in personal credit management with a disruptive vision for personal finance through its recent acquisition and entry into digital banking. Headquartered in the Bay Area with presence across the US and Canada and growing globally, Credit Sesame is helping consumers' cash work for their credit and their credit work for their cash by applying advanced data science, AI and machine learning for better financial wellness. Our purpose is to be the “go to” brand for financial wellness.
We are looking for a customer-centric and energetic Bilingual Call Centre Specialist to join our growing team! Our customer service team is involved in all activities that contribute to customer satisfaction and retention by providing ongoing customer satisfaction. We are looking for an enthusiastic person to represent our company and provide a great member experience that can also promote our products and services. As a Bilingual Call Centre Specialist, you will have a direct impact on Credit Sesame’s financial goals by providing outstanding customer service over the phone, email, or chat.
- Create a positive and unforgettable experience for members and / or prospective members;
- Process requests and handle of concerns and issues related to the situation / situation of the appellant;
- Provide support to members through proactive listening and meaningful interactions to understand their needs and propose effective solutions to answer their questions;
- Contribute to a positive team environment.
You're a great fit for our team because...
- You have strong written and verbal English and French skills;
- You have 1 to 2 years experience in Customer Service in finance or other call centers;
- You have a good understanding of basic computer programs and ability to understand new technologies quickly;
- You have a good ability to solve problems logically, critically and with empathy;
- You’re a creative problem solver;
- You’re an empathetic listener;
- You’re comfortable working as a part of a team;
- You have a safe and secure environment to keep all user data classified;
- You have uninterrupted internet connectivity, we recommend 150MBSP download speed;
- You have a workable space free of any external noises.
You'll love it here because...
- You‘ll have huge potential to grow with a company that’s a category leader;
- You’ll have equity in a pre-IPO company backed by top VCs;
- We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with many plan options;
- You can fuel up at our stocked kitchens with endless snacks and drinks;
- We prize EQ and empathy, and have a culture that emphasizes total wellness, including work-life harmony.
Our office in the Distillery District is a hive of activity powered by a team of creative, inspired and innovative trailblazers with a laser focus on delivering a better way to bank. We work hard, play hard, and have a lot of fun while thinking up new ways to turn the financial services industry on its head. We aren’t afraid to take risks, move fast, think big and make things happen.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.