The Customer Service Representative serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems. Unlimited Prepay Distribution is in search of a Bilingual (Spanish-English) customer service representative who is looking for a rewarding start to a career with a fast paced and quickly growing prepaid phone distribution company.
Essential Job Functions:
- Take inbound calls, make outbound calls within assigned territory, and works closely with the Inside Sales Representative assisting customers via phone and email
- Provide superior customer service to customers
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years in customer service industry/inbound call center
- Fluent in Spanish (read, write, speak)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong telephone and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle difficult customer calls
- Results oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
- Good time management skills to maximize the number of clients that can be assisted while maintaining a high level of customer service
Hours are from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday thru Friday with rotating Saturdays from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm.
Full-time 40 hours per week.
Benefits include medical insurance, dental, vision, S&L term disability, 401k, vacation and sick time, paid holidays