Bullhorn is the global leader in software for the staffing industry. After more than 20 years, more than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Led by the original co-founder, partnered with venture capital, and powered by seasoned leaders across a global workforce with an eye toward innovation, Bullhorn has had year over year growth, making it the market leader in the recruitment software space while allowing for new opportunities for over 35% of our employees to advance their careers in 2021.
We are a remote-first organization and over 30% of our employees reside outside the United States. Headquartered in Boston, we also have offices in St. Louis, London, Brighton, Rotterdam, Frankfurt and Sydney (just in case you’re in the area to stop by). Whether you’re local or remote, our vision is to ensure every employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path for success. Your incredible experience as an employee will consist of flexible work hours to ensure a positive work-life balance and use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected.
About the Role
Bullhorn's Business Development Representative program aims to develop exceptional sales people and promote them into quota-carrying account executive roles through our robust sales training program, delivered by our dedicated sales training team. You’ll have the chance to learn from senior leadership and the potential for future sales roles with a rapidly changing and growing software company.
The person filling this position will develop and create new business opportunities for our sales team. You will be responsible for qualifying leads and passing them to the appropriate sales representative while delivering a high quality of customer service to prospective clients. We are looking for someone who possesses excellent communication and analytical skills and should be ready to contribute to a variety of programs at any given time.
A typical day will include:
- Learning and executing proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Mapping prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Following up on all new inbound inquiries within a set timeline
- Orchestrating discussions with senior executives around their business needs
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline of ianterested prospects
- Leveraging CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories
This role is a fit for you if
- This role will require an individual to be fluent (reading, writing and speaking) in both Dutch and English.
- This role is hybrid and will require the candidate to be working from our Netherlands office minimum 3 days per week
- You have a commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- You have the ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- You are authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to ramp up quickly on technology that may be unfamiliar, such as CRM, applicant tracking and marketing automation systems.
<div><b >What we offer...</b></div><div><br></div><div><span >-Pension</span></div><div><span >-EAP</span></div><div><span >-Commuting Reimbursements</span></div><div><span >-Unlimited Vacation</span></div><div><span >-Full Access to LinkedIn Learning</span></div><div><span >-Quarterly paid volunteer days</span></div><div><span >-Lucrative Employee Referral Program (eligible for prior to your first day)</span></div><div><span >-Career development opportunities up/across Bullhorn </span></div><div><br></div><div><span >Bullhorn's core purpose is to create an incredible customer experience, which starts with first creating an incredible employee experience. Our vision is for every employee to have a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path for success. We are committed to building diverse and inclusive teams, and our culture is shaped by our five core values: Ownership, Energy, Speed & Agility, Service, and Being Human.</span></div><div><br></div><div><span >We’re looking for real-life humans, each with their own unique set of thoughts, beliefs, cultures, identities, and a background and body that is completely individual. We also love humans who have taken less traditional paths of education and believe that experience and learning come in many forms. Together, all these unique individuals make Bullhorn stronger. If you’re reading this, you’re probably applying for/considering applying for a job with us, and we want you to know that Bullhorn is an equal opportunity employer. For us, that means we always have, and will always, strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment and that we do not and will not tolerate discrimination of any kind.</span></div></div>