The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., a U.S. company, founded in 1990, is an award-winning, software development company and cloud service provider specializing in comprehensive human resource and people management solutions (Ranked #8 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Companies to Work For list, Ranked #1 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Workplace in Technology list for four consecutive years).
PeopleDoc (Germany) GmbH, affiliate of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. is on a mission to transform how every HR function provide services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers. Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1,500 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages.
More information is available at www.people-doc.de or www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Employee Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
Job Description/ Job Summary:
Billing Coordinator is responsible for performing Invoicing and related tasks in accordance with Company’s policies & procedures. He/she is reporting to Accounts Receivable Manager as a team member of Billing and Collection Team.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Assure that customer billing is done correctly and on time
- Maintain updated customer records
- Assure that correct revenue recognition schedules were applied to recurring invoices
- Assure that all invoices were issued & transmitted to correct customer contacts
- Adhere to all department and company policies and procedures
- Manage customers with senior management and determine when “stop work” order is necessary
- Process monthly credit memos and the appropriate reporting
- Participate in team planning meetings. Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Contribute to automated billing project
- Other duties as assigned
- a BAC+2/3 degree in Accounting or Finance or Economics
- 2-3 years of high volume Billing and Accounts Receivable experience with Technology Industry (SaaS will be a plus)
- Good knowledge of billing & collections procedures
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and accounting software (NetSuite will be advantage) user and administration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Fluent English and German will be an advantage
- Strong attention to details, goal oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service, proactiveness and team spirit