Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our Billing Data Analysts team is a part of our Profitability Management department and is responsible for handling incoming invoices entry, verification, approvals and payment lists. They also track different traffic-related prepayments and are responsible for accuracy of all financial records from key suppliers. Furthermore, in case of variations, they analyze data, use technical knowledge, track and negotiate with supplier until resolution.
As Billing Data Analyst you will be in charge of using resources, tools and experience within Infobip to ensure we are delivering excellence in the financial area, and to provide guidance on financial effectiveness.
What to expect:
- Analyzing the statistics and financial records received from key suppliers.
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating and reporting data in order to increase business results.
- Using technical knowledge in detecting possible discrepancies and managing their resolution.
- Maintaining organised set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.
- Closely working with the Finance department to ensure that all invoices are controlled, procedures followed, and all relevant information is received.
More about you:
- You finished your BSc or MSc level in Economics/Finance and you are ready for a full time job
- You have 3 years of work experience in finance, accounting or analyst position
- You have some experience with administrative tasks, like working with documents
- You have affinity towards technology
- You have great organisational skills, being able to quickly move your focus and multi-task.
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You would enjoy working within international teams.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!