Under the direct supervision of the Billing Manager, this position will be responsible for editing, maintaining, processing and submitting timely, accurate monthly client invoices for our clients based on the signed contracts and agreements. The position will also be responsible for resolving customer billing questions and problems.
- Accurately and efficiently generate, edit, prepare and submit monthly Invoices. including Agreement, product and project invoicing.
- Resolve client-billing problems, applying great customer service.
- Identify issues that cause billing problems and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable billing reports.
- Maintain and reconcile invoicing with contracts and proposals.
- Support finance staff with special projects and or administrative tasks where necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to approach problems proactively and communicate solutions to others.
- Able to communicate with technical and non-technical professionals both internally and externally, including VP and C-Level professionals in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent active listening skills and able to ask relevant questions in order to gather, document and communicate effectively with others.
- Able to exhibit poise, composure and confidence when confronting stressful or high-pressure situations.
- Able to exhibit a strong commitment to dependability and reliability with the ability to gain the confidence and respect of Client base.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to work on simultaneous projects (multitask) and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Able to use logic and deductive reasoning in order to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions and approaches
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of work experience in a billing role with responsibility for frequent direct Client contact.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Teams.
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- High degree of integrity, including ability to successfully deal with sensitive or confidential information.
- Hands on, self-starting, disciplined, and detail-oriented individual with ability to work independently in a high-volume environment that requires a work product that is highly accurate and timely.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in accounting, billing, and or customer relationship management software.
- Experience in a telecommunications or IT Services environment is preferred.
- Connect Wise software familiarity.