Billing Support Analyst
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
The LinkedIn Billing Support team is seeking an enthusiastic, team-oriented and experienced Billing Support Analyst that takes each inquiry as an opportunity to delight our customers and business partners.
As a Billing Support Analyst, you will engage with a talented and fast-moving group of account executives and relationship managers on a daily basis in support of the order to cash cycle for all of our business lines. You will also be the face of LinkedIn to our customers and are entrusted to delight them through your interactions.
- Handle inquiries of the Billing Support queue, supporting all invoicing and billing support functions for external and internal customers
- Process invoices and customer account amendments in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure deliverable's are met as per defined targets and SLA’s for nonstrategic clients
- Effectively manage all Billing Support queries by collaborating cross functionally and with management.
- Work effectively with various Sales teams across APAC, and help them navigate through OTC issues and help resolve Billing related issues.
- Research complex accounting errors or billing discrepancies, utilizing system functions to ensure compliance with applicable controls
- Partner with International counterpart ensuring that efficient processes aligned globally are being followed
- Drive process improvements in the area of accounts receivables, cash applications, credit management, and collections
- Perform additional duties as required
- 2+ years of relevant account experience dealing with transaction details in OTC domain
- Experience with Oracle and Dynamics
- 2+ years of customer facing experience
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Intermediate Excel skills (e.g. PivotTable and VLOOKUP)
- Self-motivated team player that can work independently on various projects with cross-functional teams
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and resolve time sensitive issues with a high degree of precision
- Having interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in English, verbally and in writing
- Possess drive and initiative to embrace opportunities in enhancing knowledge and skills