- Perform tissue culture based potency assays on live vaccine products, process intermediates, and related experimental sample
- Prepare solutions and culture media
- Maintain multiple cell lines
- Maintain records and test results following good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Work independently and efficiently
- Document work clearly and perform tests accurately
- Communicate effectively with client staff members
- Experience with ELISA and other cell based assays
- Experience with molecular biology techniques such as qPCR, DNA/RNA extraction and purification.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- At least six months related laboratory experience including aseptic and cell culture techniques
- General laboratory skills, experience with pipettes, and experience with automation
- Demonstrated expertise with GXP compliance, documentation, technical writing (procedures and policies) is a plus
- Experience using formulas and linking spreadsheets in Excel
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience
- 0-5 years of experience working in a biological or biochemical laboratory. cGMP experience preferred.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time 8am-5pm Monday through Friday with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of West Point, PA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.