is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $30 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series B
led by Coatue and Addition, having previously raised from Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives
of leading organizations.
As the first hire as a client engineer, you'll help us dive into our world class fleet of block chain client nodes and makes changes, either directly to open source projects or directly to our own binaries, as you see fit to best suit the needs of our customers. We're building critical infrastructure to accelerate the development of useful apps across the ecosystem, and you would be at the heart of providing better experiences that people using public versions of these clients could not easily duplicate.
- Fork/maintain Ethereum clients based on product needs
- Design and implement complex blockchain protocols
- Implement and support production ready software for delivery
- Lead discussions around protocol and/or client level technical challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to delivery world-class experiences to our customers
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in a Software Engineering
- Autonomy & ability to design complex systems
- 2+ years Go/Rust experience
- 2+ years of working on desktop client software
- 1+ years of experience working with a large evm client project (e.g. go-ethereum, openethereum) or forks (Preferred)
- Experience working with low level database programming & systems optimization (preferred)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud engineering (preferred)
- Passion for blockchain technologies a plus