At Spotify, we’re passionate about providing the right audio experience for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and craft a service that people use to discover and share music they love. The fast-moving, high-impact Integrated Solutions team at Spotify is responsible for crafting go-to market solutions for our advertising partners across music and podcasts.
What You'll Do
- Work cross functionally to build effective sales integrated solutions proposals.
- Transform brand briefs into laser focused goals, research, rationale, strategies and tactics for each proposal infused with excellent writing aligned with the brief and creative concepts.
- Define and continually refine Spotify’s value proposition as it relates to product recommendations with the goal of elevating the conversation with clients and connecting their KPIs to Spotify products.
- Develop compelling narratives that are thoughtful, effective, and clear with a focus on highlighting Spotify’s vision for partnership that results in client success.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner within the Spotify organization, bringing together cross functional teams from Creative, Sales, Channel Development, and Content with the objective of enhancing client ready work.
- Drive and participate in the creative ideation process on RFP requests through collaborative brainstorms.
- Operate as an integrated expert and own the strategy of proposals uniting music and podcast solutions across audience segments, brand building tactics, and content.
- Develop and maintain a library of materials and assets including, but not limited to, tentpoles, one-sheets, marketing templates, and RFPs.
- Push top priorities and distill information into critical selling points.
- Seek out feedback regularly on RFP responses to enhance future work and surface relevant incremental opportunities.
- Maintain tracking of proposal success.
Who You Are
- 6-8+ years of experience in digital media/advertising, digital strategy, or sales enablement.
- Proven track record of supporting sales teams in a marketing capacity.
- Great communicator with the ability to work well under pressure
- A solid understanding of the digital media space, ideally a background in storytelling, strategy and RFP responses.
- Familiarity with software: Google Suite / Slides, research and media tools such as comScore, eMarketer, etc.)
- Expert copywriting and communication skills, with experience crafting compelling, succinct ideas and selling points to external audiences.
- A passionate storyteller, you can see the big picture but aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive into docs and ask questions.
- A connector with the ability to bring people together towards shared goals, work with experts in various departments while also contributing your own ideas to the table.
- Strong project management skills; you are no stranger to spreadsheets, to-do lists, or deadlines.
- A skilled multitasker, who is not only able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, but is also able to prioritize and support the overall deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- A natural problem-solver that is able to navigate roadblocks and prides yourself on being solution-oriented.
Where You'll Be
- We’ve introduced Work From Anywhere to give you more options!
- While we will ask you to pop into the office from time to time, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- Working hours? We operate within the EST time zone for collaboration.
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 381 million users.
Global COVID and Vaccination Disclosure
Spotify is committed to safety and well-being of our employees, vendors and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements, including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. For the US, we have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our offices and externally with any third-parties. For all other locations, we strongly encourage our employees to get vaccinated and also follow local COVID and safety protocols.
This role is not eligible for hire in Colorado, USA.