About the role:
We’re looking for an enterprising, self-motivated individual, who is excited about the opportunity to work on building a high-impact socially driven brand. You should be on top of the latest trends in digital marketing and e-commerce, and have a firm grasp on using platform data to inform content, pricing and marketing mix to drive sales.
- Manage the brands pan-Asia e-commerce presence – ensuring active, healthy seller accounts on key e-commerce platforms.
- Developing, monitoring, writing and updating product content contained on eCommerce websites/portals.
- Developing subject matter expertise in assigned product categories and taking ownership of daily business administration on assigned accounts.
- Cultivating standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, and new product listings.
- Working with operations, sales, creative, and other relevant departments to ensure smooth customer experience.
- Possessing a comprehensive understanding of account-specific SEO best practices, pricing policies, media assets, inventory and/or pre-orders.
- Having the ability to multi-task, prioritize and successfully meet several deadlines at once while maintaining attention to detail.
- Possessing a strong knowledge of the eCommerce space including competitive strategies, marketing strategies, product development, consumer research, usability best practices and industry trends.
- Using Spreadsheets or Excel (pivot tables, vlookups etc) in addition to web analytics to stay organized and monitor changes in product sales and identify opportunities for improvement.
- 3-4 years of experience in digital marketing role, with a focus on managing e-commerce
- Experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Graduate in any field
We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes across the globe. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth in a fast-growing