At SmartBear, we deliver the complete visibility developers need to make each release better than the last. Our award-winning and industry favorite SwaggerHub, TestComplete, Bugsnag, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, and Pactflow, are trusted by over 16 million developers, testers, and software engineers at 32,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft.
About the role:
- The Brand Communications Specialist will create innovative and creative content to bring our brand to life and engage customers and employees.
- Partner with internal clients to develop copy, content and communications to support brand and product goals.
- Create inspiring and innovative content to help engage new + existing SmartBear customers, followers, and employees.
- Humanize our brand through engagement of our audiences across our social channels
- Put customers and employees at the center of everything we do by constantly gaining feedback and insights.
We are looking for someone who has (Qualifications):
- A passion for building a brand that wins the hearts and minds of both employees and customers
- 1-3 year’s experience in communications or marketing in B2B or B2C
- A mastery of language and conversation
- Excellent storytelling, editing and content development skills
- Ability to wear multiple hats and operate at fast pace or against tight deadlines
- Growth mindset and dedication to demonstrating results
- Creativity to transform story ideas into content that is relevant to the brand
Why you should join the SmartBear crew
- You can grow your career at every level.
- We invest in your success as well as the spaces where our teams come together to work, collaborate, and have fun.
- We love celebrating our SmartBears; we even encourage our crew to take their birthdays off
- We are guided by a People and Culture organization - an important distinction for us. We think about our team holistically – the whole person.
- We celebrate our differences in experiences, viewpoints, and identities because we know it leads to better outcomes.
Did you know
- Our main goal at SmartBear is to make our technology-driven world a better place.
- SmartBear is committed to ethical corporate practices and social responsibility, promoting good in all the communities we serve.
- SmartBear is headquartered in Somerville, MA with offices across the world including Galway Ireland, Bath, UK, Wroclow, Poland and Bangalore, India.
We’ve won major industry (product and company) awards including B2B Innovators Award, Content Marketing Association, IntellyX Digital Innovator and BuiltIn Best Places to Work
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.